Neoclassical building in the shape of a cross which occupies an area of 4,000 square meters. It was built at the beginning of the 20th century and was inaugurated by the then Prime Minister Eleftherios Venizelos in 1913. It is still considered the heart of the city and houses four separate markets: fish market, meat market, vegetable market and dairy / cheese market.
The Municipal Market
- BOOK DIRECT BENEFITS -
Personal concierge services
Early Check in / Late check out (upon request)
Best Price Guarantee