The Garden was designed and created in 1870 according to the European standards of the time by the Pasha of Chania. To this day it is a place of rest and recreation. The rare kri-kri (Cretan chamois), peacocks and ducks are hosted in the fenced pond. The historic cafe “Garden” (founded in 1870), is famous for its quality events, while on the east side is the Clock Tower and the Municipal Cinema.
Municipal Garden, Historical Cafe “Kipos” and the Clock tower
- BOOK DIRECT BENEFITS -
Personal concierge services
Early Check in / Late check out (upon request)
Best Price Guarantee